HEALTH DIRECTORY PROVIDER GUIDELINESVersion:March 01, 2017
You agree that:
- You will provide Health Directory with copies of your government-issued identification and evidence of academic qualifications upon request by Health Directory.
- You are required to maintain a commercially reasonable amount of liability insurance, or at least that amount required under applicable law. You will provide a certification of insurance and a declarations page upon request by Health Directory.
- You will maintain all professional qualifications and licensing, as applicable, and will provide copies upon request by Health Directory.
- You are not authorized to make any representation, contract, or commitment on our behalf unless specifically requested or authorized by us in writing to do so.
- You will observe all anti-harassment and non-discrimination laws in the performance of your healthcare services.
- You will not use our Services, directly or indirectly, to engage in any anticompetitive, deceptive or unfair practices, or otherwise violate applicable antitrust, competition or consumer protection laws or regulations or any laws related to the regulation of medical acts or medical professionals or health and wellness practitioners.
Health Directory may restrict or remove in its discretion any Content provided by healthcare product and service providers.
You agree that:
- Your Content will be accurate and complete and not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction, including laws and regulations applicable to advertising and marketing healthcare products and services.
- Your Content will not contain false or misleading health claims.
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading and copying of your Content does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or moral rights of any third party.
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Content to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by our Site.
- Your Content is not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Health Directory), libelous or slanderous, does not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate or abuse anyone, does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Content does not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at email@example.com